Hit up those chilly rides in comfort with the Strata Tight from 7mesh Industries. Its constructed without a chamois and is designed to be worn over 7mesh's MK2 or Foundation bibs as a cold weather layering system.
Its unique gClip connection works with its bibs or you can use the supplied lightweight removable suspenders to attach them to the tight allowing you to choose your level of support and comfort on those long base mile days. Enjoy smooth pedaling comfort with its refined cut and micro stitched seams that minimize bulk and the possibility of chafing.
The DWR treated Thermoroubaix offers cozy insulation and keeps road spray and light rain from dampening your spirits. Generous gripper elastic leg bands keep the tight in place throughout your ride, and its large reflective details on the back of the legs provide welcome visibility to other road users.
- Cycle comfortably in chilly weather in this versatile tight
- Form-fitting cut meant to be layered over a liner short
- The gClip at the back attaches to 7mesh bib shorts
- Removable suspenders allow you to choose your level of support
- Brushed Thermoroubaix fabric insulates and repels water
- Reflective details help you stand out on dim roads
- Item #SVN001F
- Q & A
Fit not great
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: xL
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 170lbs
I love the detachable suspenders, lack of chamois, and DWR finish, was looking forward to use cycle touring. But there is a seam that wraps around the back of the knee, which with loose fabric causes the fabric to bunch up behind the knee so it feels lousey bending the knee.