Why We Like The 7mesh Gryphon Long Sleeve Jersey
The crazy 7mesh Gryphon Long Sleeve Jersey is a cozy crew that excels as a base on cold days, and works wonders as a final layer on milder rides. Powered by Polartec Power Grid with 38% recycled content, Gryphons secret is its waffly, air-trapping interior that warms, breathes and balances.
- Midweight jersey designed to be layered or worn alone
- Polertec fleece wicks moisture and traps body heat for warmth
- Crew neck design layers well and offers timeless comfort
- Rear zippered pocket keeps important items securely nearby
- Reflective details adds visibility around dawn and dusk
- Item #SVNC01B
- 93% polyester, 7% elastane
- rear zippered
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
March 8, 2022
BEST JERSEY EVER
- I've put it through the wringer
My go-to piece for shoulder season riding. The Gryphon is extremely warm and breathable at the same time making it great for cooler weather adventures. I've been able to wear this piece as a stand alone in temps as low as 40 degrees F and seem to always finish my rides dry and warm while my friends deal with overhearing and shedding layers in other brand apparel. 7mesh is truly the best at balancing heating/cooling.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help