Callaghan Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Callaghan Long-Sleeve Jersey is made for rides that start and stay cool. Whether you're heading out for a road ride on a crisp morning, or escaping for a weekend gravel adventure in colder temps, the Callaghan keeps you warm and dry from fall through spring. It can be worn on its own with a base layer, or used as a mid-layer under a winter jacket, making it a versatile piece worth adding to your cool weather kit.
It's made of a merino wool and polyester blend, with a brushed lining for additional warmth. The warmth, temperature regulation, and impressive odor resistance of the merino is blended with a tough polyester exterior that helps the Callaghan wick moisture faster while resisting wear and tear from repeated use. It's tailored with a high collar to preserve body heat, with a full-length easy-pull zipper to dump excess heat if needed. The two deep rear pockets are angled for easy access, with an internal sleeve inside each pocket for your phone and essentials, as well as headphone ports for routing cables.
- Long sleeve merino jersey for cool weather riding
- Merino wool regulates temperature, dries fast, & resists odor
- Polyester exterior aids moisture-wicking and durability
- Brushed interior & high collar add extra warmth
- Low profile overlock seams are comfortable & sturdy
- Angled pockets for easy access with internal sleeve for essentials
- Reflective details improve low-light visibility to others
- 7mesh uses high-end materials & a hands-on design process focused on quality
- Item #SVN001X
- Q & A
MVP of Chilly Rides
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 145lbs
Oh heck, I think I'm in love. The 7Mesh Callaghan has quickly risen to the top of my bike-kit-drawer power rankings. This fabric is incredibly comfortable and wicks well, without getting that synthetic-fabric-stink we all know too well. The pockets! Oh the pockets--these folks are geniuses: each of the two deep back pockets has an inner, tighter pocket, which keeps your phone or wallet well secured over the bumps of that pothole that still hasn't been repaired. I found it to be true to size for me. I wear a large in Giordana and Castelli, and went with a large here, too.