Select Style & Size
Sam Hill Lite Knee Pads
The Sam Hill Lite Knee Pads are an ultra-light knee pad for trail riding and enduro racing, offering breathable comfort and lightweight protection that won't hold you back during big days in challenging terrain. Thanks to critical feedback from the reigning Enduro World Series champ, the knee pads feature a compression sleeve that sits higher up on the thigh than other designs, working with the internal silicone strip to ensure they won't slide down when you're halfway through a 10-minute stage full of chunky rock gardens and chattery brake bumps. The sleeve material is a breathable rip-stop spandex that provides substantial airflow and a comfortable fit, and prevents them from getting shredded in a crash.
- Ultra-lightweight knee pads for trail riding and enduro
- Designed with feedback from the legend himself
- Compression sleeve sits higher up on the leg to prevent slipping
- Knee pads mold with body heat for maximum comfort
- Articulated design for a comfortable fit while pedaling
- Breathable sleeve wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Ripstop material resists tearing and abrasion in a crash
- Item #SPU000Q
- [sleeve] ripstop spandex, [padding] impact foam
- slip-on with elastic cuffs
- Protection Area
- CE EN1621-1:2012
- Recommended Use
- enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 14, 2019
Great knee pads
- I've put it through the wringer
Iâve worn these on my local trails around Minnesota and on a recent trip to northwest Arkansas. I was looking for simple lightweight protection and thatâs exactly what I got. They never slipped down or moved while riding and even on 95 degree days i didnât mind wearing them or find them to be overly hot.