Project Lite Knee Pads
The 7 Protection Project Lite Knee Pads are for racers and riders looking for lightweight, hard shell protection that won't interfere with pedaling efficiency. They're constructed using a breathable knit compression sleeve for cooling comfort on long transfer stages, sewn together with soft impact padding and a flexible hard shell cap that help you stay protected at flat-out race speeds. The unique hard shell outer cap is designed to slide over the top of trail surfaces rather than gripping the ground, preventing the pads from shifting positions and losing their effectiveness in the event of a crash. The Project Lite Knee Pads feature a pre-shaped design for optimal comfort while pedaling, and are easily rolled up and stashed in your trail pack so you always have them when you need them.
- Lightweight knee pads with a unique hard shell design
- Breathable knit sleeve provides comfort and ventilation
- Impact padding with hard shell cap disperses forces in a crash
- Pre-shaped for optimal comfort while pedaling
- Flexible design can be rolled up and stashed in your pack
- Sleeve sits higher up on the thigh to prevent slipping
- Elastic cuffs add to the security of the fit
- Item #SPU000R
- [sleeve] breathable knit fabric, [padding] flexible hard cap, impact foam
- slip-on with elastic cuffs
- Protection Area
- CE EN1621-1:2012
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?