Impact is inevitable.
As you ramp up your game, you also take more powerful spills. Wear the 7 Protection Project Knee Pad to give your knees some defense against rough landings. The flexible hardshell is designed to disperse shock and slide over surfaces during impact instead of stopping the motion. Since hopefully the majority of your rides don't include crashes, the knitted sock is breathable and flexible, ensuring that you can pedal efficiently while you're rubber-side down. Silicone strips at both ends minimize slipping as you pedal, and a hook-and-loop strap gives the thigh a customized fit, making it comfortable to wear whether you're training or racing.
- Knee pads distribute force and cushion impact
- Flexible hardshell for malleable protection
- Polygon foam absorbs shock and moves with you
- Knit sock is flexible and breathable
- Cutouts at the patella and back of knee for movement
- Hook-and-loop closure for a customized fit
- Center strap system ensures even distribution of pressure
- Item #SPU000H
- 35% nylon, 22% polyester, 15% polyurethane, 10% spandex, 8% polyvinyl chloride, 5% ethylene vinyl acetate, 3% silicon, 2% rubber
- Protection Area
- CE 1621, EN 1
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov