Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Project .23 GF Helmet
The added protection of a full-face helmet instantly increases descending confidence, but some designs limit breathability to the point where you don’t even want to use it. The Project .23 GF Helmet from 7 Protection is specifically designed for enduro racers who have to do a ton of pedaling by demand, and features a plethora of lightweight and ventilation focused details. First and foremost, 23 big bore vents throughout the shell supply ventilation around your entire head and face to ensure no hot-spots ruin your ride. The fiberglass shell is lighter than traditional plastics but offers a lower price tag when compared to carbon models. The front of the helmet features a special Through Flow design which ventilates air into the side of your goggles to eliminate fogging and excess moisture build up around your eyes.
- Lightweight full-face helmet is designed for downhill and enduro racing
- S.E.R.T slip pane redirects energy away from the head when impacted
- Highly breathable design is comfortable when pedaling and sprinting
- Crash release visor releases on impact to reduce rotational force
- Magnetic closure is easily secured with one gloved hand
- Removable liner is easy to wash, clean, or replace
- Item #SPU000Z
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.