Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Mountain Bike Full Face Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Why We Like The Project .23 Carbon Helmet
From downhill and enduro racing to fast laps at the bike park, the Project .23 Carbon Helmet brings lightweight comfort and advanced protection to all your gravity endeavors. The ultra-light carbon fiber shell is built with an impressive 23 ventilation ports to keep you cool when you're charging hard, and the helmet features 7 Protection's S.E.R.T slip-plane system to mitigate harmful oblique and low-G impact forces.
- Lightweight carbon full-face for enduro and gravity riding
- 23 big bore vents provide cooling airflow to keep you comfy
- Project lab layering ensures a lightweight, strong carbon shell
- S.E.R.T. system fends off low-speed, angled, and rotational impacts
- Helmet exceeds ASTM standards for downhill MTB racing
- Injection-molded trim protects the carbon finish
- AGION anti-odor liner keeps the helmet feeling fresh
- Includes quick-release liner, padded pro helmet bag
- Item #SPU000Y
- Shell Material
- carbon [liner] Agion (anti-odor, removable)
- Impact Foam
- Audio Compatible
- 23 big bore vents
- Fit Adjustment
- Fidlock magentic closure
- CRV (Crash Release Visor), adjustable
- Full Face
- CE, CPSC, AS, ASTM F1952-15
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb (908g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- downhill, enduro
What do you think about this product?
February 27, 2021
Lightweight With A Snug Fit
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 183 lbs
This is my first full face helmet and am truly impress with the style, weight and fit. I like the look of he raw carbon and gloss black. The 3 way adjustment of the visor will allow goggles to placed on the forehead area. The weight of the helmet is amazing. It’s lighter than my half shell helmet and didn’t notice the weight when I wore the helmet. The helmet has a nice snug fit without added pressure. The replaceable cheek pads and helmet liner allows you to custom fit your helmet. I ordered a size medium and didn’t need to customize it. Overall the helmet is perfect for your first full face or as an upgrade. The SERT technology approaches head safety with an advance design. The 23 ventilations keeps you cool during longer rides or bombing downhill trails. You view is not impeded by the helmet.