Why We Like The M5 Helmet
Sending it down trail does not always end the way we like, and sometimes we find ourselves head over handlebars and hurtling towards the bushes, but that's why we're wearing the M5 Helmet. It features a polycarbonate shell for durability and protection and a custom 7iDP visor for blocking the sun. And, this helmet provides comfortable airflow with a total of 14 ventilation ports for when we're tackling tough climbs or riding in the heat of the day.
- The durable and protective M5 Helmet for mountain biking disciplines
- A total of 14 ventilation ports increase airflow to keep us cool
- Rapid adjust chin strap makes finding our fit simple and easy
- One hand dial adjustment conveniently fits to our head
- Custom 7iDP visor keeps the sun out of our eyes
- Item #SPUE00G
- custom 7iDP
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older, CE, AS
- Fit Adjustment
- rear dial
- 14 vents
- Shell Material
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
May 5, 2021
No more sun glare
- I've used it several times
The visor on this bike helmet ,really does the job. No more sun glare in my eyes and the size was as stated, a medium fit perfect. I had recently bought a E bike and wanted a good helmet. Very happy.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help