Wonderland Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket
The 686 Wonderland Insulated Gore-Tex Jacket is aptly named, because it gives you the tools you need to explore that beautiful white mountain you head to every chance you get. It features the waterproof, breathable protection of Gore-Tex, with fully taped seams to keep you high and dry no matter how many powder stashes you destroy. Synthetic insulation in the body of the jacket offers a healthy dose of heat, right where you need it at your core, leaving your arms free to move without excess bulk.
The Wonderland comes with the 686 Pant Jacket Connect system, which attaches to compatible 686 pants, as well as adjustable cuffs and an adjustable hood to keep the storm out. The powder skirt comes in real handy on those deep days, but it also zips off if you want to lose a little bulk during bluebird excursions. The breathable membrane naturally vents warm air as you ski, but additional underarm vents can be opened up if you're on the skin track or need to cool off between runs. A myriad of pockets stash all your adventure essentials, including a small pocket specifically for you lip balm, another for tissues, and an internal smart phone pocket with audio cord outlet. You've got the tools, now go get some face shots.
- Winter-worthy ski jacket for powder days on and off the resort
- Gore-Tex provides ultimate waterproof and breathable performance
- Synthetic insulation provides reliable core warmth in wet weather
- Articulated fit ensures unrestricted mobility on the slopes
- Adjustable hood, cuffs, and powder skirt seal out the snow
- Inner wrist gaiters with thumbholes secure sleeves and add warmth
- Merino wool inner collar and mouth flap adds comfort and warmth
- A collection of specific pockets offer added convenience
- Item #SES00BV
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Do you like the best? This is the best. Gore-Tex, insulated so its warm, has merino wool in the collar so it doesn’t get wet and gross around your face, and a removable powder skirt if those things just aren’t your favorite like me! Great for the resort and the backcountry, this jacket can handle whatever you throw at it.