Smarty 3-in-1 Insulated Jacket
Get your grom the gear he needs to stay out on the mountain longer with the 686 Smarty Jacket. Its 3-in-1 design means he can wear it as an insulated, fleece-lined snowboard jacket, winter coat, or just a standalone fleece when it’s a little cold outside. When it’s cold and stormy, he’ll appreciate the infiDry shell and 100g synthetic fill that work to keep him warm and dry whether he’s perfecting his falling leaf technique or sliding his first rails.
- Warm, waterproof 3-in-1 jacket for kids that snowboard
- infiDry shell with insulation protects against the elements
- Removable fleece liner jacket for those really cold days
- Attached powder skirt keeps snow out of mid- and base-layers
- Hood is helmet compatible for extra coverage
- Pass pocket on sleeve keeps his ski pass secure
- Item #SESZ679
- InfiDRY 10K (2-layer), DWR finish
- Smarty fleece
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- regular, Youth Evolution
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 1 tissue
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
Best Bang for your Buck w/an Extra layer
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
This Jkt is super Nice and warm with good Waterproofing!! I like the extra layer that zips In & Out of the shell which gives this Jkt a lot of Bang for you Buck. My Best Friends kid has this jkt and love's it, Hoping to get it back as a hand me down for my Son!! I have been wearing 686 myself for years and love the Quality, It's warm, Keeps me Dry and is super durable.
October 2, 2019
Smarty Says it All
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I have bought more than one Smarty jacket for my son over the years. Each time, I feel like this is a good and smart purchase. The jacket comes with a removable fleece liner. The Camo jacket comes with a camel colored liner. The blue jacket comes with a black liner. My son has liked his Smarty jackets for snowboarding but admittedly, I can't always get him to wear a real jacket to school. He will wear the liner though and it's better than a cotton hoody so I'm a happy mom.