Select a Size
Select a Color
Smarty 3-in-1 Form Jacket
Simplify the process of layering under your technical shell with the Smarty 3-in-1 Form Jacket from 686. This 3-in-1 jacket combines a stretchy high performance technical shell with a synthetic filled mid layer jacket for ultimate freedom and flexibility on the hill.
These two separate pieces can be worn by themselves or zipped together for maximum comfort and performance. The infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable for powder days to spring slush and keeps you comfortable by letting excess body heat escape. When you need some additional airflow, underarm zippers can be opened to help keep you cool. A plethora of pockets hold goggles, season passes, and everything in between so that you can stay on the hill during long days without having to visit the car to stock up. The helmet-compatible and adjustable hood protects you from frigid winds and heavy snow, and offers a compact and convenient Hood Link system for rolling your jacket to make transport easy. The zip-in insulating layer is packed full of Polyfill synthetic insulation to keep you warm on sub-zero powder days and features a classic style that can be worn out after skiing.
- Ride in every condition with this versatile 3-in-1 jacket
- infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Smarty synthetic insulated midlayer is removable for any weather
- Air-Flo underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood protects from cold winds and snow
- Internal goggle and media pockets keep you prepared on the hill
- Modern fit allows for increased movement and range of motion
- Item #SES00FX
- Shell Material
- infiDRY 20K, DWR coating
- Removable Liner Material
- [face fabric] polyester, [insulation] 160g polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 1 hook-and-loop pass, [internal] 1 mesh goggle, 1 audio
- Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
This jacket has been a go-to with 686 for years because its the ultimate in value and versatility. You get a jacket worth 260 bucks all on its own, but it comes with a removable liner, which is a nice mid layer you would already be buying. It can be worn together for the ultimate warmth on cold days, or just run the shell when its hotter. The liner is perfect for putting on in the morning making coffee and driving to the hill. It has a looser but modern style fit so the liner works well with the jacket and doesn't make it all cramped. Love the red color block too.