GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket
Stormy days at the resort and frigid mornings in the backcountry call for the warmth and waterproofing of the 686 Men's GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket. Built with an articulated fit and strategically placed insulation for ease of movement and comfort, the Hydra can handle everything from hot laps through your favorite pow stash to long tours in technical terrain.
The InfiDRY shell keeps wind and snow at bay, and offers high breathability to keep you from overheating during intense hikes. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking in the jacket, and mapped Thermagraph insulation delivers warmth in key areas to save on weight and bulk. Mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool off after heart-pounding powder runs, while the adjustable powder skirt links up to your 686 pants to create a snow-proof barrier on deep days. An asymmetric zipper design keeps the zipper out of your face and the ventilated chin guard lets your breath escape so you won't end up with foggy goggles. An array of pockets carry your essentials and keep them organized, including a zippered pass pocket, internal audio and goggle pockets, and multiple external pockets to carry snacks and tools for your powder-filled adventures.
- Stay warm and dry from park laps to backcountry excursions
- infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Strategically-placed synthetic insulation provides superior warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting into your sleeves
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood protects you from cold winds
- Zippered pockets are waterproof to keep your essentials protected
- Waffle knit fleece mouth flap provides warmth and wicks moisture
- Articulated fit is designed to move with your body
- Item #SES00FK
- Q & A
Hybrids are in!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 154lbs
Hybrid car, hybrid golf club, hybrid jacket of course! Its half shell, half insulated and just what the doctor ordered. Honestly the jacket is awesome because it feels like mostly a shell but a has a bit of insulation right at your core to keep you warm. Its also super waterproof, has the little hand guards inside to keep the snow out, a pass pocket on the sleeve and plenty of pockets to stash things.