GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket
Stormy days at the resort and frigid mornings in the backcountry call for the warmth and waterproofing of the 686 Men's GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Insulated Jacket. Built with an articulated fit and strategically placed insulation for ease of movement and comfort, the Hydra can handle everything from hot laps through your favorite pow stash to long tours in technical terrain.
The InfiDry shell keeps wind and snow at bay, and offers high breathability to keep you from getting clammy during intense hikes. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking in the jacket, and mapped Thermagraph insulation delivers more warmth where you need and less where you don't, saving on weight and bulk. Mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool off after heart-pounding powder runs, while the adjustable powder skirt links up to your 686 pants to create a snow-proof barrier on deep days. An asymmetric zipper design keeps the zipper out of your face and the ventilated chin guard lets your breath escape so you won't end up with foggy goggles.
- This jacket keeps you warm and dry despite nature's best efforts
- infiDry fabric is durably waterproof for the heaviest of pow days
- Thermagraph mapping insulation gives you warmth where you need it
- Mesh-lined underarm vents help you release heat after intense runs
- Stretchy adjustable powder skirt keeps the snow out on deep days
- Lycra wrist gaiters give you added coverage and snow protection
- Ventilated chin guard prevents goggle fogging so you can see clearly
- Jacket has lip balm pocket and media pocket with headphone guide
- Item #SES00D9