Overall style on the mountain.
Go for the 696 Overall Up pants when you want understated style that's built to perform. Stitched together from 686's infiDRY 10K fabric, you can trust them to hold up when things get snowy, and wick away sweat to keep you dry on the inside, too. Double layer fabric on the knees and thighs add durability and warmth to the place you need it most, and AirFlo mesh lined inner thigh vents offer a spot for heat to escape when you're sweaty from boot packing up a ridge. Enjoy deep pow days with the overall inspired bib design that's built to seal out snow keeping you dry all day.
- Overall style bibs for keeping you dry while you ride
- infiDRY 10k keeps moisture outside, and lets your skin breathe
- Double layer fabric on knees boost warmth and durability
- Air-Flo inner thigh vents keep you from overheating
- Keep snow out with boot gaiter with lace hook
- 500D Cordura protects ankle hem from sharp edges and boots
- Upper bib pocket with zip down stash tray for essentials
- Item #SES00CS
- Q & A
The Elevated Bib
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
IT’S BACK! Wherever you roll the Forest Overall Up has you covered with understated style and elevated features. All new for this year you get a sweet removable belt that has forest art on it as well as double layered knees and thighs to give you like work inspired look. This pant does have a tailored fit and it is true to size. So if your looking for that functional fashion this is the bib for you!