Infinity Cargo Insulated Pant
Rock the 686 Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pant in the park or pow this winter for casual style, comfortable fit, and all day protection. This basic snow pant avoids the bells and whistles and just delivers classic performance for long days at the resort. InfiDRY outer fabric with taped seams keeps snowflakes and water out while still allowing your legs to breathe, while 40g of Polyfill insulation adds just enough warmth on cold days while staying comfortable during warmer park lap sessions. As you boot pack to a late day powder stash open the Air-Flo vents in the inner leg to dump excess heat, just don't forget to zip them up before you get the goods.
- Ride park to pow with these basic ski and snowboard pants
- infiniDRY 10k fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Polyfill synthetic insulation is lightweight and warm
- Fully taped seams prevent water from leaking through
- Air-Flow mesh lined inner vents allow additional airflow
- Boot gaiter prevents snow from creeping into your boots
- Modern fit allows increased range of motion
- Item #SES00G8
- Q & A
Bang for the buck
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
I've worn this pant mostly in Colorado where its super cold and dry. The waterproof rating is 10k which is average, but in the dry climate I've never gotten wet so I never needed more. Its also plenty insulated so the super cold high elevation temps didn't freeze my ass off. The fit is a bit on the looser side but isn't like an old school super baggy fit, its nice and articulated giving enough room to move around without restriction. For the money, its hard to beat.