Can't stop and definitely won't stop.
The lodge sounds nice when you're stuck wearing seriously crummy snow pants, but you didn't come to the mountain just to suck down hot cocoa when the weather turns. Thanks to the 686 Men's Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pants, you won't mind taking more laps when it's cold and dumping snow. More specifically, the infiDRY 10 membrane provides waterproof protection while fully taped seams make sure no rogue moisture sneaks its way inside. Lightweight and low-profile insulation keeps your knees from chattering in the cold while you're riding the lift. The relaxed fit gives you the just-enough room to move around comfortably, and cargo pockets provide room to stash your stuff.
Additionally. Air-Flo mesh-lined vents release heat to keep you cool when you're lapping the terrain park, while the jacket-to-pant connection lets you link up to your 686 jacket to block out snow when you're shredding powder. Boot gaiters keep snow from entering your boots on deep days, and Cordura-reinforced hems prevent your cuffs from getting shredded when you're walking through the parking lot at the end of the day.
- A lightly insulated pant for skiing and snowboarding at the resort
- Minimal insulation keeps you warm and shredding on cold, stormy days
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping into interior
- Air-Flo vents allow your legs to breathe when hiking a line
- Boot gaiter keeps the deep stuff out of your boots and pants
- PJ connect system allows you to link pants to a 686 jacket
- Cordura reinforced horseshoe hem prevents pants from fraying
- Item #SES00CV
- Q & A
2017 686 Pant features
Best Bang for the Buck
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
The Best bang for the Buck! The 686 Infinity Cargo is back. This modern fit pant has timeless style and all the features and functions you are looking for in a piece of outerwear. New for this season 686 has added anti abrasion kit panels to keep those inner cuffs fresh all year. I really like the fit and quality of this pants, year after year they keep making it better.