Can't stop and definitely won't stop.
The lodge sounds nice when you're stuck wearing seriously crummy snow pants, but you didn't come to the mountain just to suck down hot cocoa when the weather turns. Thanks to the 686 Men's Authentic Infinity Cargo Insulated Pants, you won't mind taking a few more laps when it's cold and dumping snow. More specifically, the InfiDry10 membrane provides waterproof protection while fully taped seams make sure no rogue moisture sneaks its way inside. Lightweight and low-profile insulation keeps your knees from chattering in the cold while you're riding the lift.
- A lightly insulated pant for skiing and snowboarding at the resort
- Minimal insulation keeps you warm and shredding on cold, stormy days
- Fully taped seams keep moisture from seeping into interior
- Air-Flo vents allow your legs to breathe when hiking a line
- Boot gaiter keeps the deep stuff out of your boots and pants
- PJ connect system allows you to link pants to a 686 jacket
- Cordura reinforced horseshoe hem prevents pants from fraying
- Item #SES00CV
- Q & A
Great pants but colorway/picture wrong
These are excellent pants but the picture does not show the pants well enough or the back i originally saw these on 686s website but wanted to purchase from backcountry. On there page for the khaki there is black on the back near the high back. The pants i recieved look completely different from the ones on 686 website and even the ones shown here with no color at all ... it way gray. Even after i was reassured by talking to someone from backcountry Renee C. That it was just a different picture
2017 686 Pant features
Best Bang for the Buck
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
The Best bang for the Buck! The 686 Infinity Cargo is back. This modern fit pant has timeless style and all the features and functions you are looking for in a piece of outerwear. New for this season 686 has added anti abrasion kit panels to keep those inner cuffs fresh all year. I really like the fit and quality of this pants, year after year they keep making it better.