Anything but ordinary.
Standing out in a sea of uninspiring hoodies, the 686 Men's Icon Bonded Full-Zip Hoodie elevates your winter wear with its audacious stripes and stealthy colorways. Not only is it boldly stated, but its functionality extends well beyond its stylish appeal. Rock it on the mountain as a standalone jacket during warmer days or layer it underneath a waterproof shell when it's nuking snow on powder days. There's even a hidden stash pocket for keeping extras out-of-sight from nosy tourists at the ski resort.
- Represents a serious upgrade over traditional hoodies
- Bonded fleece construction ramps up wintertime warmth
- DWR finish prevents it from soaking up moisture
- Stash pocket hides small items away from sight
- Thumbhole cuffs for a touch of added warmth
- Item #SES00BU
- Q & A
Classic Riding Fleece
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
This classic bonded fleece from 686 is a staple for those warm days on hill. Coming with a longer fit, thumb holes, and being fully DWR coated it's perfect on or off the hill.