Hydra Insulated Jacket
If there’s snow on the ground, chances are your kid is out there either riding it or playing in it, so be sure to suit him up in the 686 Hydra Insulated Jacket before he ventures out into the elements. This warm and waterproof snowboard jacket is packed full of water-resistant insulation, which is then encased in a seam-sealed waterproof, breathable shell to keep the elements out. Throw in a powder skirt, helmet-compatible hood, and internal tissue pocket, and he has everything he’ll need for a day on the mountain or sledding hill with this jacket.
- Warm, waterproof snowboard jacket for kids who get after it
- infiDRY shell with fully sealed seams keeps him dry
- Lofty synthetic fill retains warmth in wet, snowy conditions
- Extendable sleeves accommodate growing kids
- Powder skirt and hood prevent snow from getting inside
- Item #SESZ678
- InfiDRY 15K (2-layer), DWR finish
- [body] 220g InfiLOFT, [sleeves, hood] 180g InfiLOFT
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- regular, Youth Evolution
- [external] 2 hand, 1 sleeve pass, [internal] 1 tissue
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
Tech & Stlye for the kidos!!
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I've owned two Hydra Jkts from 686 over the years so we got this for one of our Nephews to match his new Bibs and he Loves it. Love The Tissue Packet, it's a great and useful feature. 15K waterproofing for kids is Awesome and our lil guy is venturing further out on the mtn w us so we decided to go w the Better Waterproof Rating. Loaded w insulation the jkt still fits nicely without being puffy on him. Best of all that Youth Evolution feature with added growth on the sleeve cuffs should help this jkt last through some Growth spurts.