Hydra GLCR Insulated Jacket
You're going to want to make sure you're rocking the 686 Women's Hydra GLCR Insulated Jacket when you're surfing through untouched powder in whiteout conditions. This jacket's waterproof, breathable InfiDry 20k membrane ensures you stay bone dry when it's dumping out and on the hill far longer than the crowds. Toasty insulation boosts your overall warmth when you're facing single-digit temperatures during long, windy lift rides, and the fixed powder skirt creates a seal to stop snow from getting to you after tomahawking in the deep stuff. Air-Flo and Vader vents complement the breathable shell membrane to keep you cool when you're bootpacking to get the goods. The adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood help you hunker down when the storm accumulation total doubles during the day.
- Riding jacket boasts a slew of features to keep you comfortable
- InfiDry membrane sheds precipitation and remains breathable
- Zippered underarm vents keep you cool on bluebird spring days
- A plethora of well-placed pockets secure your snacks and devices
- Drawcord-adjustable is helmet-compatible to help seal out the storm
- Hoodlink system allows the jacket to pack down for easy travel use
- Item #SESZ6A2
- [face fabric] stretch fabric, [membrane] infiDRY, [finish] DWR
- InfiniLOFT Clo Univa Duo 70% recycled, [body] 60g polyfill, [sleeves] 40g polyfill
- Waterproof Rating
- fully taped
- drawcord adjustable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, 1 internal media, 1 internal mesh
- Air-Flo mesh-lined zippered underarm, Vader perforated neck gaiter
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, Pant Jacket connect system
- lycra wrist gaiters with thumb hole, elastic outer thumb loop
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2020
Warm and waterproof
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 145 lbs
I haven't used this on the mountain yet, but know it will perform well. Has kept me dry and warm during 6am dog walks. Only annoying thing about the jacket are the zippers. They have to be perfectly lined up or they won't zip. At times when I'm not paying close attention, it's taken me 5 times to get the zipper lined up perfectly. They are very stiff. Perhaps after a little bit of wear, they will get easier. On the bright side though, the zipper won't slip down unless you want it.
March 1, 2019
like the fit
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
love the fit and style of this jacket