Why We Like The Hot Lap Insulated Bib Pant
Lapping the resort on those frigid mid-winter days is a lot less bitter in the 686 Hot Lap Insulated Bib Pant. The ultralight fill keeps our muscles primed for moguls and jumps, while the side stretch panels let us twist and tweak at will. From deep bluebird days to whiteout dumps, the integrated gaiters and seam-sealed construction keep the fluff on the outside.
- Toasty bib pant for deep resort laps
- Breathable membrane provides waterproof performance
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Mesh-lined inner-thigh zips offer extra airflow
- Bib and gaiters stop snow from packing in
- Burly kick panels protect against sharp ski edges
- 6 pockets secure your on-mountain essentials
- Item runs large, so we recommend sizing down for best fit
- Item #SESZ6FY
- [membrane/laminate] infiDry (2-layer), [face fabric] synthetic, DWR finish, [kick patch] 500D Horseshoe Hem
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [medium] 32in
- 1 zippered chest pocket, 2 zippered hand, 1 flap thigh, 2 flap back
- mesh-lined inner thigh
- fixed, belt loops (one with ticket eyelet)
- fixed, adjustable suspenders, side stretch panels
- Cuff Closure
- integrated, lace hook, snap-closure hem gusset
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help