Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Gore-Tex Smarty 3-in-1 Cargo Pant
With the 686 Gore-Tex Smarty 3-in-1 Cargo Pant you'll have warmth and comfort on the slopes as well as a cozy fleece pant to rock when you're out on the town or chilling by the fire. This pant features a waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex shell to keep you protected from ever-changing mountain elements, and a fleece liner that zips out into a cozy everyday pant for days of down time spent meandering quiet mountain towns. Mesh-lined thigh vents let you dump heat after ripping hard in some deep powder, a BOA-compatible ankle gaiter keeps the snow out and lets you adjust your boot quickly and without hassle, and anti-abrasion coated kick panels withstand anything you can put them through during your wandering mountain adventures. Pair them with a 686 jacket for a zip-together Pant Jacket Connect System to keep snow out of your kit on chest-deep days.
- Stay protected in any condition with this 3-in-1 pant system
- Gore-Tex fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Removable Smarty fleece pant adds warmth and stretches with you
- Fully taped seams prevent water from leaking through
- Air-Flo Mesh Lined vents allow additional airflow
- Boot gaiters are BOA-compatible for quick adjustments on the hill
- Modern fit provides increased freedom of movement
- Item #SES00G4
- Q & A
Gore-tex Version of the best pant ever!!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
This Pant is so Sick, Incredibly durable Gore-tex fabric and 100% waterproof yet breathable when you're working hard. I like the Modern Fit, it gives the room you need to be active without being too baggy. And the Liner is clincher, I love them as everyday house pants and when its cold & nasty on the hill the liners make this pant super toasty!!