Gore-Tex Hydrastash Sync Jacket
The 686 team developed the revolutionary and award-winning Gore-Tex Hydrastash Jacket for long days at the resort or working for your line in the backcountry. With the first body-mapped, BPA-free internal hydration reservoir we’ve seen in outerwear, you can finally stay hydrated on hill without riding with a pack or heading to the lodge just to hit the watering hole.
Gore-Tex 2-Layer fabric is bluesign approved and completely waterproof and breathable to defend you on the wettest days while keeping you comfortable. When you’re working hard heading up the skintrack on a powder day, open up the Air-Flo zippered underarm vents to allow more airflow to help regulate temperature. An adjustable powder skirt and inner Lycra wrist gaiters prevent deep snow from sneaking into your jacket, and a merino wool blend inner collar absorbs moisture from your breath and feels cozy against your face. Zippered outer pockets are fully waterproof and carry along essentials, while an inner goggle pocket carries an extra lens or frame and internal media pocket brings along your phone for some tunes.
- Stay hydrated and protected on hill with this revolutionary jacket
- Built-in Hydrastash reservoir keeps you hydrated without a pack
- Gore-Tex 2-Layer fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Adjustable powder skirt keeps snow out on deep powder days
- Merino wool blend lined collar absorbs moisture and provides comfort
- Internal media pocket includes an audio outlet for your headphones
- Articulated fit allows freedom of movement and room to layer
- Item #SES00FD
- Q & A
Hydrastash Inside Look
Gore-tex w Built in hydration
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
This Jkt is incredible, it has a built in hydration system in the powder skirt. It's great for those Epic days when you just don't want to take a break or head into the lodge to hydrate. The bladder holds about 25 ounces I want to say and you don't feel it when riding and bouncing around the hill. the reseviour has dimples in it that prevent the water from sloshing and is super durable as I fell on mine a bunch with no problems. you can zip the hose in the collar to keep out of site or leave it exposed for easy access. I had the 20K insulated version last year but this Gore-tex version is way nicer than the one I have! The Merino wool in the collar is also another added bonus to help keep you warm!