GLCR Stretch Gore-Tex GT Pant
The 686 Men's GLCR Stretch Gore-Tex GT Pant provides dependable weather protection to keep you riding all season long. Gore-Tex gives it reliable waterproofing when it's powdery out, and it's comfortably breathable in sunnier, warmer weather. Air-Flo ventilation ensures amplified airflow when the season's coming to an end, and the waistband has a thermal-regulating merino wool lining to keep comfy winter to spring. The boot gaiters are compatible with ski and snowboard boots with Boa dials.
- Ski pant provides protection you can depend on throughout the season
- Gore-Tex gives reliable waterproofing and comfy breathability
- Air-Flo ventilation zippers inside each thigh for amplified airflow
- Adjustable waistband with merino wool lining for thermal regulation
- Boot gaiters are compatible with boots that have Boa dials
- Item #SESZ683
- [membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer) [reinforcements] 500D
- fully sealed
- 1 RFID internal
- Air-Flo mesh-lined inner leg
- internal adjustment [lining] merino wool
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2020
Best gore Pant, especially w Stretch!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 210 lbs
I love the Stretch, Especially in a Goretex Pant!! I feel like I can't ever buy a snow pant without Stretch now... This particular pant has a super durable Nylon Fabric that's really nice against heavy wind and in the trees. These pants are warm, Dry and have a great fit!! I used to ride their Quantum Pant and last year upgraded to this GT pant which is now One of my Favorite Snow Pants from 686 along with their Bibs. Now I just need to get the Hydrostash Vest to add to these pants.