GLCR Quantum Thermagraph Hydrastash Bib Pant
Every so often an innovation comes along in outerwear that makes us wonder why it hadn’t come long years ago. Integrated hydration bladders kept close to the body so your water doesn’t freeze? Pure genius. The GLCR Quantum Thermagraph Hydrastash Bib Pants feature a small bladder that sits horizontally in the lumbar area, from which a hose with a bite-valve runs up the suspender to give you conveniently placed hydration. Since you have your water handy and no excuse to take breaks in the lodge, the bibs also feature lightweight synthetic insulation to provide extra warmth and keep you comfortable out on the mountain as long as possible. Insulation paired with waterproof two-layer shell construction is designed to keep you warm and dry for endless laps on blower pow days with the buds.
- 2L bibs keep you protected from the elements whilst storm-shredding
- InfiDRY shell construction is highly waterproof and breathable
- Hydrastash technology keeps your water with you at all times
- Synthetic insulation retains body heat on long chairlift rides
- Inner leg vents quickly dump excess heat if you work up a sweat
- Item #SESZ688
- 2L infiniDRY, DWR finish
- infiniLOFT 120g synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- fully taped
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 2 cargo
- mesh-lined inner leg
- lycra stretch, boot lace hook
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 1, 2020
Most Creative Idea in a Bib ever!
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 210 lbs
One of the Best Ideas I have ever Seen!! especially for these times with Lodges closed at certain ski areas and trying to distance from others, I love the concept of bringing my own water and having it stashed inside my Bib!! This Bib has Such great Value for the Dollar between the 25oz Bladder, 2 layer 20K waterproofing, 20K Breath-ability, Thermagraph Insulation and a durable Stretch Fabric!!! I've had a few pairs of the Quantum Thermagraph pants over the years and love the Hybrid shell w minimal strategically placed insulation & was Stoked to see 686 add Thermagraph to a Bib!!! I got to ride these a couple days last year at some Demos and was super Stoked, they kept me warm, Dry, Hydrated & were super Comfortable!!