GLCR Hydrastash Reservoir Insulated Jacket
Thankfully for you thirsty riders out there, 686 has been hard at work developing the GLCR Hydrastash Reservoir Insulated Jacket. It's outfitted with a low-profile hydration reservoir to keep you hydrated after epic powder runs and long hikes to hard-to-reach terrain. The 25oz reservoir hides in the jacket's powder skirt, and feeds through a zippered stretch channel to give you subtly integrated hydration on the slopes. And don't worry about this thing bursting when you take a digger because 686 put it through the ringer when testing, even throwing it under a car without it breaking.
The rest of the jacket is kitted with all of the features and quality you'd expect from 686. The infiDry waterproof and breathable membrane keeps you dry through heavy powder dumps and wet mixes, while the synthetic insulation delivers lightweight warmth on chilly days. When you start to work hard you've got mesh-lined underarm vents and a high-collar ventilation system to dump heat, while stretchy wrist gaiters and the adjustable powder skirt prevent snow from sneaking in and soaking your layers. Last but not least, this jacket is outfitted with a ton of pockets, including an internal media-compatible pocket with tangle-free headphone loops, stash pockets on the inside and out, and a handy lip balm pocket to for dry winter weather.
- Stay hydrated while you rip with this innovative hydration jacket
- Hydrastash system hides in your powder skirt and feeds upwards
- Durable reservoir won't burst after even the gnarliest falls
- infiDry membrane offers waterproof protection on heavy pow days
- Light synthetic insulation gives you toasty warmth on frigid days
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow cool air to circulate in the jacket
- Powder skirt and wrist gaiters keep the snow out on the deepest days
- Plenty of pockets for storage of maps, snacks, and media players
- Item #SES00FI