Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
GLCR Hydrastash Reserve Insulated Jacket
Every so often an innovation comes along in outerwear that makes us wonder why it hadn’t come long years ago. Integrated hydration bladders kept close to the body so your water doesn’t freeze? Pure genius. The GLCR Hydrastash Reserve Insulated Jacket features a small bladder that sits within the powder skirt horizontally in the lumbar area, from which a hose with a bite-valve runs up to the neck gaiter area to give you conveniently placed hydration. Since you have your water handy and no excuse to take breaks in the lodge, the jacket also features lightweight synthetic insulation to provide extra warmth and keep you comfortable out on the mountain as long as possible. Insulation paired with waterproof two-layer shell construction is designed to keep you warm and dry for endless laps on blower pow days with the buds.
- 2L jacket protects you from the elements whilst storm-shredding
- InfiDRY shell construction is highly waterproof and breathable
- Hydrastash technology keeps your water with you at all times
- Vader Vent tech adds perforation in the neck-gaiter for better air-flow
- Synthetic insulation retains body heat on long chairlift rides
- Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly shed heat if you work up a sweat
- Hoodlink technology packs the jacket into the hood for easy packing
- Item #SESZ687
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.