GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket
Stormy days at the resort and frigid mornings in the backcountry call for the warmth and waterproofing of the 686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket. Built with an articulated fit and strategically-placed insulation for ease of movement and comfort, the Hydra can handle everything from hot laps through your favorite pow stash to long tours in technical terrain.
Infidry-20 fabric keeps wind and snow at bay, and it's highly breathable to keep you from getting clammy on intense hikes. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking in, and mapped Thermagraph insulation offers more warmth where you need it most and less where you don't in order to save weight and bulk. Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool off after a long ascent, while the removable powder skirt links up to your 686 pants to create a snow-proof barrier for deep days. An asymmetric zipper design keeps the zipper out of your face and the vent chin guard lets your breath escape so your goggles don't fog.
- An insulated jacket for the resort or backcountry
- Waterproof exterior protects from precipitation
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Underarm ventilation offers body temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Snow skirt is removable and adjustable
- Item #SESZ686
- [membrane/laminate] infiDRY 20, [body] 100% stretch twill
- 120g infiLOFT
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 sleeve, [internal] 1 goggle, 1 smart phone
- Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm zip
- Powder Skirt
- attached, adjustable
- inner thumb grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 30, 2020
Tech, Style & Funtion all in 1!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 210 lbs
I love the Hybrid Shell with minimal insulation concept of this Jkt!!! With 20K Waterproofing it holds it's own against all the elements and wet weather!! I like the Thermagraph sectional insulation, It keeps me warm yet is still breathable when I'm active and working hard on the hill!! It feels like a shell yet still has enough light insulation to keep me warm without over heating, The Material is also very Durable. When I upgraded to the gore Version after 3 years of use I gave this one to my Brother who continues to wear it. Not sure how many days we have both put on this Hydra Jkt but it's still going strong and has been a super durable Jkt!!!
November 12, 2020
This jacket is absolutely perfect. I get extra discount from here: coupon-bird.com