New Styles, More Savings:
Select a size:
GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket - Men's
Stormy days at the resort and frigid mornings in the backcountry call for the warmth and waterproofing of the 686 GLCR Hydra Thermagraph Jacket. Built with an articulated fit and strategically-placed insulation for ease of movement and comfort, the Hydra can handle everything from hot laps through your favorite pow stash to long tours in technical terrain.
Infidry-20 fabric keeps wind and snow at bay, and it's highly breathable to keep you from getting clammy on intense hikes. Fully taped seams prevent moisture from sneaking in, and mapped Thermagraph insulation offers more warmth where you need it most and less where you don't in order to save weight and bulk. Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm vents help you cool off after a long ascent, while the removable powder skirt links up to your 686 pants to create a snow-proof barrier for deep days. An asymmetric zipper design keeps the zipper out of your face and the vent chin guard lets your breath escape so your goggles don't fog.
- An insulated jacket for the resort or backcountry
- Waterproof exterior protects from precipitation
- Synthetic insulation keeps you warm even when wet
- Underarm ventilation offers body temperature regulation
- Myriad of pockets keep necessities close by
- Snow skirt is removable and adjustable
- Item #SESZ686