GLCR Hydra Coverall One-Piece
Crash through the white room with the 686 GLCR Hydra Coverall One-Piece. InfiniDRY stretch material and a DWR coating shear snow and moisture off with ease while slashing turns in deep snow. If the day turns warm, zippered ventilation can open up and dump heat in a flash. An adjustable hood offers extra weather protection in case the wind picks up and a storm rolls in. The wrist gaiters with thumbholes work with gloves to prevent snow from sneaking into the sleeves while taking a spill, and reinforced ankle cuffs provide additional durability to the suit, keeping the ankles intact when bumping on a board or skis while on the chairlift.
- A snowsuit that handles epic days on the slopes with ease
- Nylon material and DWR treatment sheds snow when carving turns
- Ventilation dumps heat when working up a sweat on bluebird days
- Adjustable hood adds extra protection when the weather gets windy
- Wrist gaiter with thumbholes keep snow out of sleeves during spills
- Reinforced ankle cuffs add durability for extended wear
- Item #SES00D7
- Q & A
Great for Powder days!
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 200lbs
Great for Powder days and Snowmobiling! If you're looking for a Coverall, this is the one! The Stretch fabric allows maximum movement and makes for a comfortable fit. that 20K Waterproofing & fully tapoed seems will keep you Dry! Built off the 686 Hydra Jkt and has that same Asym zipper to keep you chin smooth.