GLCR Gore-Tex Whitney Insulated Jacket
Whether your looking to make the most of the precious hours you have to ride the chairlift before work or your epic trip to the resort of your dreams—the best way to maximize your time spent shredding is to make sure you stay warm so you don’t have to take breaks. The GLCR Gore-Tex Whitney Insulated Jacket protects you from the coldest and wettest weather you may encounter, whether its sub-zero east coast temperatures or the bottomless powder found on remote Japanese islands. Body-mapped synthetic insulation provides consistent warmth where it counts without any added bulk to ensure you’re range-of-motion isn’t limited. The 2-layer Gore-Tex shell construction ensures that you and your under-layers stay dry even when you find yourself covered in snow from a stormy lift ride or all-time powder run.
- Insulated riding jacket defends you from cold and wet conditions
- InfiLOFT synthetic insulation offers killer warmth with a minimal feel
- Gore-Tex laminate and fully-taped seams repel water from falling snow
- High collar with merino wool flap ensures comfort when you’re bundled
- Lycra wrist gaiters help limit skin exposure while checking media
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and powder skirt prevents snow from creeping
- Zippered underarm vents quickly dump excess heat when working hard
- Item #SESZ69Z
- Responsible Collection
- Bluesign Approved
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer)
- infiLOFT Clo Univa Duo (70% recycled)
- fully sealed
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 hand (1 key), 1 zippered sleeve (pass), [internal] 1 media, 1 mesh goggle, 1 stow
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- adjustable, Lycra stretch panel
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2021
Inner pocket picture incorrect
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 125 lbs
Unfortunately I had to send this back due to the pictures of the inner pockets aren't actually what the jacket has. One of the photos show an additional pocket on the inside, the real jacket only has one small phone pocket (no zipper only velcro, ugh) and a mesh goggle pouch. I really need more pockets. If you don't need many pockets then this jacket could be awesome. Looks cool.