Stay armed all season.
Upgrade your arsenal with the premium performance and all-season versatility of the 686 Men's GLCR Gore-Tex Smarty Weapon Pant. Its Gore-Tex construction and removable liner pant make it equally adept at handling grueling backcountry tours and storm days at the resort alike.
Gore-Tex fabric provides waterproofing that can stand up to the soggiest storms, and it offers the breathability needed to avoid being drenched in sweat during tough ascents. When temperatures plummet, add the removable Smarty Thermagraph liner pant to the equation. Its stretch fleece fabric adds warmth and wicks away heat-robbing sweat, and low-profile Primaloft Eco insulation at the knees and seat add extra toastiness where you need it most. Whether you're earning midwinter turns in the backcountry or hot-lapping the resort on a spring day, you'll want to be armed with the Smarty Weapon pant.
- Shell pants ideal for splitboarding and resort pow days
- Gore-Tex shell is extremely waterproof and breathable
- Removable Smarty Stretch fleece liner
- Primaloft Eco insulation at seat and knees of liner
- Air-Flo crotch vent provides cooling relief
- PJ Connect System links pant to your 686 jacket
- Cordura-reinforced hem increases durability
- Boa window in boot gaiter for easy adjustment
- Item #SES00BD
- Q & A
The Ultimate Pant!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
I do a lot of resort riding as well as split boarding and hiking. This pant covers all of that with ease with the combination of Gore-Tex and Smarty technology, which is a zip in liner system. This makes for one of the most technical pants out there, keeping you dry and warm beyond what was thought possible. For touring mode there are double vents, one big seamless vent in the crotch and another on the outside of each of the thighs for dumping heat. The smarty liner is the best especially when driving home, unzip the liner from the pant, pull off the pant and you are ready to drive home in your comfortable and cozy smarty liner.