Your weapon against cold, precip, and sticky situations.
Stormy days at the resort and frigid mornings in the backcountry call for the warmth and protection of the 686 Men's GLCR Gore-Tex Smarty Weapon Jacket. Combining Smarty and Gore-Tex technology, this jacket offers the ultimate in versatile, all-weather protection. A Gore-Tex 2-layer shell provides durable waterproof, windproof, and breathable performance. The Smarty design integrates a detachable Thermagraph liner vest, which strategically positions Primaloft Eco insulation to keep your body warm where it needs it most. This 3-in-1 layering system allows you to wear this jacket in a variety of ways, depending on the weather and your activity level.
In addition to its killer construction, the Weapon Jacket is equipped with a quiver of features to enhance your on-mountain experience. An adjustable powder skirt and PJ Connect system work together to keep snow out, while the Air-Flo mesh-lined underarm vents provide ventilation as you skin up to your next powder run. The built-in Vader vent lets hot air and moisture escape when you have the jacket fully zipped. A helmet compatible hood offers an extra shield when the cold wind blows. And to top it off, 686 finished the Weapon Jacket with a RECCO reflector to aid rescue teams in the case of an avalanche, so you can ride comfortably and confidently in any condition.
- An insulated jacket for skiing and riding at the resort or backcountry
- Gore-Tex + DWR and fully taped seams keeps you dry on sloppy days
- Merino wool collar helps keep your mouth comfortable when sheltering
- Removable SMARTY eco polyfill down is super warm and bluesign-approved
- Air-Flo mesh underarm vents allow your core to breathe on big tours
- PJ connector powder skirt links with 686 pants to completely lock out snow
- Cinchable hood is helmet compatible to protect your dome from impacts
- RECCO reflector helps save your behind in case of a slide or emergency
- Item #SES00CC
- Q & A
Behind the Gear: 686 GLCR Weapon Jacket
2017 686 GLCR Jacket features
A must have
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
686 has done it again with the GCLR Gore-Tex 3-in-1 Weapon jacket. Whether your looking for a warm functional on hill piece or something that is going to stand up to any element you throw at it in the back country, this piece has your back. The 2 layer Gore-Tex shell is more durable and will with stand any element you throw at it while the prima loft liner allows for precise climate control. The jacket is going to have a true to size articulated fit that is designed to work with your constant movement which, is roomy throughout the body and articulated in the elbows and hood. The pockets are easy to access as well. If your looking for a jacket that was built to last look no further the 3-in-1 Weapon jacket is the piece for you.