Select a size:
Why We Like The GLCR GORE-TEX Hydra Thermagraph Down Jacket
We show up ready to shred when we hit the hill with the GLCR GORE-TEX Hydra Thermagraph Down Jacket. It blends a waterproof GORE-TEX membrane with strategically placed down to keep us dry and warm. And what would a good jacket be without proper utility? The GLCR features underarm ventilation, non-bulk storage options, thumb grips, wrist gaiters, a pant-to-jacket connection system, and compatibility with 686's unique Hydrystash powder skirt. We're always ready to go.
- Feature-rich ski and board jacket to make sure you've got it all
- Breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX membrane ensures protection
- Body-mapped down fill places the warmth where you need it most
- Underarm ventilation always lets you find the right temperature
- Thumb grips and wrist gaiters don't let powder up the sleeves
- Seven strategically placed pockets securely stow your essentials
- Hydrastash powder skirt compatible (bladder kit sold separately)
- Item #SESZ6CN
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.