GLCR Gore-Tex GT Pant
There are those bluebird powder days when the sun is shining over pristine white snow and you get to enjoy the bounty of last night's storm under clear skies, and then there are those cloudy free-refill days when the snow is falling from first to last chair. Stay dry in knee deep snow with the 686 GLCR Gore-Tex Pant. It's got a two-layer Gore-Tex membrane that's completely waterproof and highly breathable, giving you full-season protection from January powder dumps and slushy April mixes alike. Mesh-lined inner thigh vents shed heat after you work your way through long powder runs, while stretchy Lycra-infused ankle gaiters work to stop the snow from sneaking up from below. Your gaiters are also compatible with BOA-adjustable boots, letting you twist the dial through the gaiter for convenient tightening or loosening. Reinforced kick panels withstand long days of hiking to new heights or throwing tricks in the park, and the adjustable waist is lined with a Merino wool band for added comfort and superior moisture-wicking.
- Stay dry on epic pow days with these waterproof shell pants
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out driving snow on all-time days
- Mesh-lined thigh vents quickly release heat after long runs
- Stretchy ankle gaiters are compatible with BOA adjustment system
- Reinforced kick panels prevent abrasion around the ankle
- Merino-wool waistband delivers comfort and great moisture-wicking
- Water-resistant zippers on the pockets keep trail maps dry
- Pants connect to 686 jackets to keep the snow out with ease
- Item #SES00D5
- Q & A
All systems go
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 154lbs
This is a great active pant. They are pure shells so they aren't crazy hot and they breathe amazingly, but the top notch Goretex keeps you dry in the harshest conditions. I use these every time i go split boarding to keep temperatures in check and to not get wet when its nuking out.