Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Snowboard Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
GLCR Gore-Tex GT Jacket
Stay dry in knee-deep snow with the 686 GLCR Gore-Tex GT Jacket. It's got a two-layer Gore-Tex membrane that's completely waterproof and highly breathable, along with fully sealed seams with Gore tape, giving you full-season protection from January powder dumps and slushy April mixes alike. Mesh-lined underarm vents shed heat after you work your way through long powder runs, while stretchy Lycra-infused wrist gaiters work to stop the snow from sneaking under your gloves. The adjustable hood fits over a helmet comfortably, and the collar is lined with Merino wool for added comfort and superior moisture-wicking.
- Stay dry on epic pow days with this waterproof jacket
- Gore-Tex membrane shuts out driving snow on all-time days
- Mesh-lined underarm vents quickly release heat after long runs
- Stretchy wrist gaiters with thumb grips keep icy winds out
- Merino-wool chin guard delivers moisture-wicking comfort
- Water-resistant zippers on the pockets keep trail maps dry
- Jacket connects to 686 pants to keep the snow out with ease
- Item #SESZ67Y
- [membrane/laminate] GORE-TEX (2-layer), [face fabric] nylon, DWR treatment
- fully sealed with GORE-TEX tape
- adjustable, helmet-compatible
- [external] 2 front hand, 1 chest zippered, 1 pass zippered, [internal] 1 smart phone, 1 mesh goggle/storage, 1 RFID blocking, 1 lip balm
- Air-Flo underarm
- Lycra wrist gaiters, inner thumb grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?