Select a Size
Select a Color
GLCR Ether Down Thermagraph Jacket
Whether you're meeting at the trailhead to start a backcountry adventure in the frigid early morning or you're lapping the resort for powder days or park sessions, throw on the GLCR Ether Down Thermagraph Jacket for all day warmth and weather protection. This jacket fills the gap between a fully insulated piece of outerwear and a technical shell, with body-mapped 600-fill goose down insulation to provide superior warmth without overheating when you're working hard.
686's infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and ultra-breathable to keep you protected from deep powder days or spring slush while allowing excess body heat to escape. Strategically placed insulated areas keep your core warm while keeping the weight and bulk to a minimum. When you're working hard on the skintrack or bootpacking up to your favorite powder stash, the zippered underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool, and Lycra wrist gaiters prevent snow from creeping into your sleeves in case you tumble in the powder. Two large zippered chest pockets carry along snacks or warm your skins if they're freezing, and internal goggle and audio pockets keep your gear separated and organized for long days on the mountain.
- Ride from the skin track to the park with this high-tech jacket
- infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- Strategically-placed down insulation provides superior warmth
- Mesh-lined underarm vents allow additional airflow to keep you cool
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep snow from getting into your sleeves
- Adjustable helmet-compatible hood protects you from cold winds
- Zippered pockets are waterproof to keep your essentials protected
- Waffle knit fleece mouth flap provides warmth and wicks moisture
- Articulated fit is designed to move with your body
- Item #SES00FL
- infiDRY 20K, DWR coating
- 600-fill goose down
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 mesh goggle, 1 media, 1 lip balm
- mesh-lined underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 155 lbs
This is probably my favorite jacket. I'm more of a shell guy but this being a hybrid is pretty awesome. The Down is right around your core and keeps you from shivering and stiffening up, but its still super breathable since most of the jacket is a shell. Ive never gotten wet given the high waterproofing and the fit is awesome. Just roomy enough without extra baggage. I love the locations of the pockets and the style it gives the jacket too. I usually layer under shells, but this allowed me to shed a layer which feels less bulky on the mountain and stay warm and dry.