Half amazing, half awesome.
Whether you're ripping pow turns or slamming 'em back at the bar, the 686 Men's GLCR Alpha Hybrid Insulated Jacket is always down to tag along for a good time. This versatile insulator/fleece hybrid can be layered under a shell at the mountain or worn as a standalone piece around town.
The arms, hood, and back panel feature water-resistant ripstop insulated with low-profile Infiloft to keep you warm and ward off light snow when you're roaming downtown or cruising the resort on a dry spring day. Meanwhile, the front body panel is made with interlock fleece for increased stretch and breathability when you're rocking it under your shred jacket. As a bonus, it's also compatible with 686 Smarty series jackets for seamless layering integration.
- Versatile jacket that can be worn alone or as a midlayer
- Infiloft insulation adds lightweight, low-profile warmth
- Cire ripstop fabric is tough and water-resistant
- Fleece front body panel is warm and flexible
- Zips into Smarty-compatible 686 jackets
- Chest pocket with headphone port
- Item #SES00BG
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 145lbs
The all new Alpha hybrid not only looks great worn around town but makes as a great mid layer piece for that shell you can't get rid off. Taking looks from both a puffy insulated jacket and a technical mid layer body this piece is ready for what ever you have to throw at it and won't get all bunched up while doing so. This piece is also DWR coated so if your out and about and get caught in a storm you will stay warm and dry until you get indoors.