Geode GLCR Thermagraph Pant
From shivering on the lift before your first morning run to shedding layers in the burning afternoon sun, stay comfy and relaxed in the 686 Women's Geode GLCR Thermagraph Pants. The Thermagraph body-mapped insulation strategically fights off freezing winds while the waterproof protection and fully taped seams make climbing through the backcountry a breeze. Despite its durable construction, these pants are insanely breathable and offer ventilation with the Air-Flo mesh-lined inner crotch vent. Even if the sun beats down on you for hours, feel free to unzip the Ghetto slits to cool down. The Thermagraph Pants are designed with an adjustable waist to stay in place at the terrain park, and there's plenty of pocket space to store your extra cash and victory flask.
- Ski pants outfitted with superior protection and body-mapped warmth
- InfiDry delivers rugged waterproof, breathable ratings
- Infiloft insulation body-mapped at the knees and back
- Air-Flo ventilation zippers inside each leg for amplified airflow
- Waffle knit fleece inner waistband wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Boot gaiters, waist adjustments, and Pant Jacket Connect System for complete coverage
- Item #SESZ6AD
- [face fabric] infiDRY, [finish] DWR
- Thermagraph 120g infiLOFT (93% recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered rear
- Air-Flo mesh-lined inner leg zippers
- internal adjustment, belt loops, button
- BOA compatibile, lycra stretch
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
February 24, 2021
Bad design on leg and fly vent zippers
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I noticed a major flow the first time I wore these pants. The material that covers the leg vent and fly zippers stretches out and does not cover the zippers, letting all of the cold air in. The pants fit very comfortably and are not tight so I'm not stretching the fabric. See attached photo. So much for insulation. I contacted 686 support and they are giving me a full refund - great customer service. I am giving it two stars because other than the zippers, the pants are great!
Lisa R. W.
January 27, 2021
The pants I’ve been searching for
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 130 lbs
These pants are SO properly built and warm. Even initially just trying them on and walking around my house, I can feel the difference. Some other brands on the market that advertise “insulation,” even with decent gram and waterproof mm ratings just don’t hold up. I was slightly hesitant to drop the cash on these pants but have no regrets. If you’re really into skiing/snowboarding and have those days with super cold frigid temps, these are the pants for you. Thank you 686!!