Be prepared for moody weather.
From shivering on the lift before your first morning run to shedding layers in the burning afternoon sun, stay comfy and relaxed in the 686 Women's Geode GLCR Thermagraph Pants. The Thermagraph body-mapped insulation strategically fights off freezing winds while the waterproof protection and fully taped seams make cruising through a storm a breeze. Despite their durable construction, these pants are insanely breathable and offer ventilation with the Air-Flo mesh-lined inner crotch vent.. The Thermagraph Pants are designed with an adjustable waist to stay in place at the terrain park, and there's plenty of pocket space to store your extra cash and other essentials.
- Insulated pants for cold days on the mountain
- InfiDry membrane seals out moisture
- Thermagraph insulation is mapped for strategic warmth
- Air Flo vents release excess heat and vapor
- Gaiters prevent snow from sneaking in
- Internal adjustment customizes the waistband
- Item #SES00E1
- Q & A
Warm where you need it
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
This pant is a perfect match with the Hydra jacket. I love the thermagraph in the pants, its extra warm just where you need it, the knee and butt. This way you dont feel that cold breeze when riding on your knees, and when you sit down on the lift you don’t get that surprising cold chill! Super high waterproofing and good ventilation complete the package. I personally wear the mens version and reccomend this pant to all my friends.