Select a size:
Why We Like The Ceremony Insulated Jacket
We have found that the 686 Ceremony Insulated Jacket is a surefire way to keep our aspiring skier out on the slopes all day long. Equipped with a waterproof, breathable infiDRY construction, this shred jacket keeps them dry through whiteout conditions while also allowing sweaty internal moisture to escape easily via Air-FLO mesh-lined vents. Meanwhile, body-mapped infiLOFT insulation in the body, sleeves, and hood offer her a toasty cocoon on frigid lift rides and windblown black diamonds alike.
- Warm, stylish ski jacket for cold days at the resort
- InfiDRY fabric keeps wintry weather at bay for dry comfort
- Body-mapped insulation throughout ensures all-day warmth
- Adjustable, attached powder skirt bolsters protection from snow
- Mesh-lined chest vents help her cool down in a pinch
- Removable faux fur trim adds distinguished style
- Adjustable growth system adapts to fit growing kids
- Multiple pockets stash her season pass, snacks, maps, and tissues
- Item #SESZ6BX
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.