Black Magic Insulated Bib Pant
686 designed their Black Magic Insulated Bib Pants as a slim-fitting alternative to overly baggy bibs. their InfiniDry fabric keeps moisture at bay while you get fresh tracks in that secret spot only the locals know about while allowing extra heat to escape thanks to its breathability. Attached bibs ensure that the snow doesn't sneak in through your waistband, and boot gaiters with lace hooks keep it out of the 500D Horsehoe hem, even when the powder is deep. Mesh-lined inseam vents let the heat out when you're riding hard, and insulated knees and seat keep you from getting chilled when you're riding the chairlift or taking a break in the snow.
- Ski and snowboard bib for deep powder days and park laps alike
- InfiniDRY fabric is waterproof and breathable
- Critically taped seams prevent leaking in key areas
- 40g of Polyfill insulation provides warmth in the knees and seat
- Mesh-lined vents allow additional airflow to cool down
- Side stretch panels increase your range of motion
- Boot gaiters keep snow from entering your boots
- Zippered pockets keep your essentials secure
- Item #SESZ6AG
- infiDRY 10K (2-layer), DWR finish
- [knees, seat] 40g infiLOFT
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed with Bemis tape
- 2 zippered hand, 1 upper bib
- Air-FLO (mesh-lined inner leg zips)
- with boot lace hook
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 1, 2019
Side Strech Panels!!!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
The fit is tailored and has a slimming look. But it's actually comfortable too because it has side stretch panels and adjustable shoulder straps. I really like the look of the exposed metal zippers.