Why We Like The Black Magic Insulated Bib Pant
We love sporting the Black Magic Insulated Bib Pant all winter long while getting the most of our season pass. The mesh-lined inseam vents let the heat out when we're riding hard, and insulated knees and seat keep us from getting chilled on the chairlift.
- Insulated snowboarding and skiing bib for resort excursions
- Slim, chic fit looks clean and sporty while shredding the slopes
- InfiDry material is moisture-resistant and durable
- InfiLoft synthetic insulation holds heat even when damp
- Lift ticket eyelet on belt loop for efficient laps
- Adjustable shoulder straps keep things balanced and fastened
- Item #SESZ6BF
- infiniDry (2-layer), DWR coating
- 40g infiLoft synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 2 back
- AirFlow inner leg zippers
- belt loops
- adjustable shoulder straps
- snapped boot gaiters
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 29, 2021
Hard to get in and out
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 2"
These seem warm and have nice enough features but the bib staps don't come undone, which makes getting in and out of them extremely difficult and would likely make any kind of restroom use frustrating (and impossible while on the slopes). At 5'2 and ~150ish lbs, I couldn't zip the side zipper up while wearing base layers. Don't think that someone who ordered the right size would feel differently though with the bib strap situation.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help