Rumor Insulated Jacket
Just because you want to stay warm out on the hill doesn’t mean you have to wear an oversized jacket that's completely unflattering. Everyone's talking about the chic style and cozy comfort of the Rumor Insulated Jacket. That's because it has a streetwear-inspired look and slim fit to keep you looking fashionable whether you're shredding the slopes by day or wandering around a frigid mountain town at night. That being said, the Rumor still provides plenty of warmth thanks to infiLOFT synthetic insulation, without any added bulk. The drawcord-adjustable hem and hood help seal out wind and snow, and also provide ways to customize your fit.
- Insulated riding jacket is equally comfortable on the hill or the town
- 2L infiDRY waterproof shell keeps you dry as you slash powder turns
- Synthetic insulation throughout the shell traps heat on windy lift rides
- Integrated lycra wrist gaiters with thumb loops prevent skin exposure
- HoodLink system allows the jacket to pack down easily for travel
- Item #SESZ6A7
- 2L infiDRY 10K, DWR finish
- infiLOFT synthetic, [body] 80g, [sleeves] 60g, [hood] 40g
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully taped
- Hood Link system
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal goggle
- mesh-lined zippered underarm
- Powder Skirt
- [internal] lycra wrist gaiter with loop, [external] thumb grip
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 21, 2019
The Rumor is True
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 5"
- 130 lbs
The rumor is true, this jacket is the warmest jacket I own. The vents all over help me breath when I need to. The taped seams help me stay dry on-top of the waterproof fabric and DWR. If you are looking for a warm jacket that is dual for the hill and around town on those winter days, I would recommend this any-day!