Uncut comfort and weather protection.
From first to last chair, the 686 Men's Authentic Raw Insulated Pant delivers pure, unadulterated protection against the elements. The 3-layer InfiDry 10 fabric combined with fully taped seams acts as a shield against water and snow. The hydrophilic interior attracts any moisture inside your jacket and moves it through the membrane to the outside where it's able to evaporate, keeping you dry and warm. Lightweight polyfill insulation keeps you comfortable on cool days on the slopes.
The Authentic Raw Pant features a number of features to keep you riding comfortably on the mountain. Air-Flo mesh-lined inner thigh vents circulate air to cool you down whether you're hiking up for another go at the halfpipe or carving it deep in powder. An internal waist adjustment provides a customized fit, which comes in handy when you realize you've forgotten your belt. A Ghetto Slit with snap closure allows you to customize your hem, while gaiters with lace hooks help keep snow out of your boots. Designed with a tailored fit, the Authentic pants offer a streetwear-inspired profile that still offers enough room for layering and movement on the mountain.
- Designed for deep powder days and cold urban sessions
- InfiDry 10 fabric offers breathable, waterproof protection
- Polyfill insulation retains warmth when wet
- Fully taped seams and DWR finish prevent seeping
- Air-Flo mesh-lined inner vents for temperature regulation
- PJ Connect system connects pants to jacket
- Cordura reinforced horseshoe hem for durability
- Tailored fit offers slimmer design while leaving room for layering
- Item #SES00BR
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
The new Raw pant is crushing it. It has that classic denim look, WITH STRETCH. So with a slimmer street fit, this pant won't hold you back under any circumstance and its ultra comfortable. Definitely a pant to check out!