Hot Lap Insulated Bib Pant
From earning your turns in the backcountry to taking tram laps at the resort, the 686 Men's Authentic Hot Lap Insulated Bib Pant offers the enhanced protection of adjustable bibs, preventing chest-deep powder from filling your inner layers on the deepest days. The infiDRY fabric and fully taped seams offer high levels of waterproof and breathable protection while allowing excess heat to escape to keep you comfortable. Zippered leg openings allow additional airflow to keep you comfortable all day long, and 40g of Polyfill synthetic insulation keeps you warm in most conditions. Side stretch panels increase mobility, and a reinforced kick panel adds durability for walking through the parking lot or clicking into your skis and snowboard over time.
- Ski deep powder while staying warm in these insulated bib pants
- infiniDRY fabric is fully waterproof and breathable
- 40g of Polyfill synthetic insulation provides added warmth
- Zippered leg openings allow additional airflow to stay cool
- Reinforced kick panels increase durability for high-wear areas
- Side stretch panels increase mobility and range of motion
- Zippered pockets securely hold your accessories
- Item #SES00G6
- Q & A
Laps are definitely hot
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'10"
- Weight: 155lbs
Like to stay warm, dry, and cozy? This bib is for you. Its super warm and keeps things toasty. Its got a big kangaroo pouch that is perfect for a sandwich for a mid chairlift snack. its NOT just black, the yellow is dope and every bib out there seems to be black. Its definitely got a lot going on for the price which made it a winner in my book.