Athena Insulated Jacket
The 686 Athena Insulated Jacket will make you feel like a warrior on the slopes this winter. It features an InfiDry membrane to keep melting snow from dampening your spirits, lightweight insulation to give you some extra warmth on chilly lift rides, and a hood that easily slides over your helmet to ensure you're covered.
- Lightly insulated jacket for skiing and snowboarding
- InfiDry membrane seals out melting snow, releases sweat
- Lightweight insulation cuts through the chill
- Air-Flo underarm vents release heat and vapor
- Hood is adjustable and helmet-compatible
- Powder skirt and adjustable cuffs keep snow out
- Item #SESZ6AA
- [membrane/laminate] infiDRY 2-layer
- [body] 80g infiLOFT, [sleeves] 60g infiLOFT, [hood] 40g infiLOFT
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- 10,000 g/m²
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 pass, 1 internal mesh goggle, 1 media
- Air-Flo (mesh lined underarm vents)
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
December 25, 2020
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 126 lbs
Iâm indecisive between a few jackets right now but this is definitely top on my list. I wanted to do a color that stood out but the fit is definitely right (ordered a small and usually a size 6).
December 12, 2020
Cool camo style!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
I got the sweatshirt that is really similar to this jacket for my wife. She loves it and a high school girl complimented her on her style while she was out walking the dog around the neighborhood! It's her first time wearing camo, which our kids always wear, so now she's got some cool camo to wear with them!