Designed to charge steeps, stand up to big airs in high-consequence terrain, and hit the park, the 4FRNT Attack 16 Ski Binding proves that size does matter. It features a Freeride Pro Toe that can be easily adjusted to different boot sole heights. With a DIN range of 5-16, this binding protects you from unanticipated ejections, while the extra wide AFD provides smooth and consistent release when you need it. It's equipped with a Race Pro Heel stand to provide an increased contact area for constant forward pressure in all skiing situations.
- A ski binding designed for aggressive freeriders
- DIN can be set from 5 to 16
- Compatible with all DIN-norm boots
- FR Pro Toe adjusts to different boot sole heights
- Wide metal AFD provides constant release values
- Race Pro Heel reduces friction and provides forward pressure
- Item #FTS003E
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Low profile, and ejects when you need it to. I like these a lot on my 4FRNT Hoji skis.