Why We Like The Ragnarok MTN Tall Cycling Boot
The Ragnarok MTN Tall Cycling Boot is one for mild to moderate conditions where we require a shoe that makes riding more enjoyable when it's cold and wet. It could be used for fatbiking with the appropriate kit, but we also think it's a quality performance shoe for inclement weather. Tough microfiber paired with a neoprene ankle cuff keeps out the elements, and a breathable waterproof membrane stops liquid from the outside but allows vapor to be released from the inside. We like this shoe for its durability, warmth, and protection.
- Protective performance cycling shoes for cold and wet conditions
- Windproof and water-resistant to keep feet warm and dry
- Neoprene ankle cuff lends extra protection from bad weather
- Reinforced nylon sole for efficient power transfer on our ride
- Micro-adjustable BOA Fit System dial helps find our perfect fit
- Micro-glass filaments on the outsole find traction on slick surfaces
- Item #NRH1WUF
- Upper Material
- PU microfiber, Tec Tuff synthetic rubber overylay, [cuff] neoprene, waterproof membrane
- BOA® Fit System featuring Li2 dial
- fiberglass-injected nylon
- rubber, anti-slip micro-glass filament lugs
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42, single] 15.6oz (441g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- mountain biking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help